ACCORDING TO ARTS. 13 AND 14 OF THE EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679 (GDPR)
Tecnotrasmissioni Srl with headquarters in Valsamoggia (BO), via Muzza Spadetta n. 20 CF 03792870374 and P.IVA 00662281203 as Owner of the processing of personal data according to art. 4 of EU Regulation 679/2016 informs you, according to art. 13 of the Regulation, of the following.
1) Type of data processed
As a result of the contract (even verbal) and during the execution of the same, our organization will find itself collecting and processing your personal data.
The data that will be processed are the so-called common data such as, by way of example only: personal data; residential address, telephone number, e-mail address, data contained in identification documents, TAX code, VAT number, IBAN/BIC code, qualification data, and professional training.
2) Legal basis and purpose of the processing
2.1)The provision and processing of your data as indicated above can take place:
– to stipulate the contract (including the pre-contractual phase) of which the interested party is a party (e.g. consultancy assignment, service contract, etc.) or to execute the same;
– due to the need to observe legal obligations or a regulation or community legislation, including those provided for by tax legislation;
2.2) The processing of your personal data will be carried out for the following purposes:
a) signing of the contract and fulfillment of its obligations;
b) management of payments required by law and by contract;
c) fulfillment of the obligations established by law, a regulation, or community legislation;
e) tax, accounting, and administrative compliance
f) to fulfill your specific requests.
We underline that our organization will process your data by carefully complying with the limits and conditions imposed by the laws in force and by the guidelines issued from time to time by the competent Authorities.
The commitment on your part to promptly notify us of any corrections, additions, and/or updates to the data provided and collected remains unaffected.
The provision of data for the above purposes is optional, even partial refusal to provide data will make it impossible for us to correctly manage the provisions of the contract itself, to comply with legal and tax obligations, or to follow up on your requests.
3) Methods of treatment
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, the data will be processed in paper form or with the aid of IT supports, including the Cloud. In any case, the treatment will be carried out through suitable technical and organizational measures aimed at guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of the data.
For the purposes set out above, if necessary, the data can be transferred to countries of the European Union and third countries concerning the European Union for which there is a ruling of adequacy by the Commission.
The data will not be disclosed, specifying that this term means disclosure in any way, including by making them available or for consultation, to indeterminate subjects.
4) Categories of specific subjects to whom the data can be communicated as external managers and authorized to process.
Your data may be communicated: to other companies of the group, to subsidiaries or associated companies, to legal, administrative, fiscal, and labor consultancy firms, to companies appointed by the Data Controller to carry out specific data processing, to companies that provide IT services, supervisory bodies, which will operate the processing as External Managers, in fulfillment of legal or contractual obligations.
Furthermore, your data may be communicated to our specifically authorized collaborators and employees as part of their duties.
The updated list of subjects appointed as External Data Processors or expressly authorized to process data can be requested via pec: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Categories of specific subjects to whom the data can be communicated as independent third-party data controllers.
Your data, where necessary and in compliance with the principle of relevance, may be communicated to the categories of subjects indicated below, who will carry out the processing as Independent Data Controllers of the same:
– to banks, credit institutions, and insurance companies
– to Public Administrations and Financial Offices;
– to notary offices;
– to subjects who can access them under the provisions of the law or secondary or community legislation;
– to auditing firms;
The Company may also disclose your personal data to third parties (i) where required by EU or Member State legislation; (ii) in the event of legal proceedings; (iii) in response to a lawful request from law enforcement agencies; (iv) to protect the rights, privacy, security or property of the Company and again, to the extent permitted by law, to investigate, prevent or take measures regarding illegal activities, supposed fraud.
6) Storage period
In compliance with the general principles dictated in accounting and administrative matters and for the needs deriving from the management of any dispute, the data will be kept, on file, for a period of 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship. In any case, the cases in which the conservation for a subsequent period is requested by the competent authorities or according to the applicable legislation are excluded. At the end of the retention period, the data will be deleted, anonymized, or aggregated.
7) Rights of the interested party
According to articles 13, paragraph 2, and from 15 to 21 of the Regulation, we inform you that with regards to the processing of your personal data, you may exercise the following rights:
- withdraw your consent to the processing at any time. It should be noted, however, that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before the withdrawal, as required by Art. 7, paragraph 3, of the European Regulation;
- ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data, as required by Art. 15 of the European Regulation;
- obtain from the Data Controller the rectification and integration of your personal data deemed inaccurate, as required by Art. 16 of the European Regulation;
- obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation of your personal data if there is even just one of the reasons provided for in Art. 17 of the European Regulation;
- obtain from the Data Controller the limitation of the processing of your personal data if one of the hypotheses provided for in Art. 18 of the European Regulation applies;
- receive from the Data Controller the personal data concerning you in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, as well as have the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments, as required by Art. 20 of the European Regulation;
- oppose at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, the processing of your personal data carried out according to Art. 6, paragraph 1, letters e) of), including profiling based on these provisions, as provided for in Art. 21 of the European Regulation;
- not be subjected to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects that concern you or that significantly affect your person, if you have not previously and explicitly consented, as required by art. 22 of the European Regulation.
- propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authoritywww.garanteprivacy.it.
The interested party may exercise the rights at any time by sending an e-mail to the address: email@example.com or by sending a specific request via the contact section on our website and accessible at the following URL http://www.tecnotrasmissioni.com/contatti